Loafers are fun, stylish and comfortable to wear but when is it appropriate to wear them?
Here are a few places you can definitely rock your loafers:
- Casual Lunch Date (with girlfriends, a boyfriend, a hookup)
- Work (they can be dressy or casual depending on how you choose to wear them)
- Movie theater
- Airport (perfect for that long flight)
Here are some places not wear loafers:
- Farm (apple picking or any related event)
- Dinner (you could but you might want to rock heels instead)
- the park
- Job Interviews (wear heels!)
- First Date (a HUGE no-no!)
Earlier this week, I rocked mine to run some errands in a very casual but cute look – Very easy to pull off.
Jeans: Hudson from Nordstrom
Loafer: Coach bought at Macy’s
Sunglasses: Gucci bought at Macy’s
Hope you ladies enjoyed the look & feedback!
Leave a note with any comments