Here is a quick list of 10 things that make me unique 🙂
- I was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brasil until I was 11 years old, when I came to the United States.
- I speak 3 languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- I’m afraid of heights but I learned how to ski two years ago and I love it!
- I love to support local businesses – you will notice a lot of upcoming posts focusing exclusively on local shops. I’ll also suggest where you can support a local business near you!
- I have worked in the financial service industry for 9 years – and now manage a group of 10+ people.
- I love quotes (what girl doesn’t??) Whether I’m sad, happy or uneasy – I always find the perfect quote to express my feelings!
- I love wine – both sweet & dry.
- I have a younger brother whom I am super protective over. I can’t help it.
- My parents and brother are the only family I have in the U.S.
- Music is my LIFE. I cook, clean, shower, workout listening to music. It makes me feel alive and gives me so much energy!
That’s it for now lovelies!
Hope you got to know me a bit better.
See you next time!